RE: [oletrucks] Vintage stuff

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Vintage stuff
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:06:28 -0400
This guy rustbuckets on ebay is extremely high on his prices.  Higher then
most vendors I have checked for weather stripping etc...

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original

>From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
>To: "Williams Grant Civ 418 FLTS Det 2/EN"
><Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil>
>CC: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Vintage stuff
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:29:48 -0600
>
>You may want to try Tom Spain in Texas. He mainly seems to deal with GMC
>truck stuff. I am unsure of his email address but I think it is
>rustbuck@earthlink.net.
>
>I have purchased a few things from him and have been very happy.
>
>If that doesn't work he is a regular seller on Eb#y, and his seller ident
>is
>rustbuckets.
>
>Blaine Dumkee
>Fort Smith NT
>Canada

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.