[oletrucks] '49 (was '53) Chevy Wrecker update - I bought it!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '49 (was '53) Chevy Wrecker update - I bought it!
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:44:16 -0500
Talked with the guy who has the truck last night and we settled on $1,250
for the '49 Chevy Wrecker and the GMC parts truck (sorry to those of you
who offered to buy it if I didn't - I couldn't resist another project!).
Thanks for everybody's help and advise!  I plan to pick up the wrecker on
Friday - even though that is the day that I was taking off to celebrate my
wife's birthday she is fine with me picking up the truck then (of course
she was encouraging me to get it as soon as she first saw it).  Here is the
vin number off of the title: AGGA6970 (or AGGA06970 I'm not sure).  I don't
know if that number matches what it should be, but since it is a Missouri
title I don't have to have it inspected to transfer the title or license it
so it really doesn't matter.  In case anybody missed it, here is the link
to the pictures of the truck that I posted on the web yesterday:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/index.html

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO