Re: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts

To: Blaine & Maggie Dumkee <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 point Seat belts
From: STEVE O <steveotm@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:02:41 +0200
havent installed them yet but have them sitting in the garage....they come with
backing plates that are threaded for the mounting
bolts..juliannos is prime stuff........ the instrucions alone are perfectly
explained i dont see wherei can go wrong and im not really mr
goodwrench........................ checkout the page
http://www.parts123.com/PartFrame.asp?ZTM=cadeffkb&GHOME=www.julianos.com&TITLE=Juliano's_Hot_Rod_Parts