[oletrucks] GMC 336 Pontiac V8 Carb Parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC 336 Pontiac V8 Carb Parts
From: Pee-Wee <PWeee@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:05:18 -0800
Hey there everybody,
I thought I'd check and see if someone on the list might have these
parts. I'm looking for the original carb set-up for a 1958 GMC w/ the
336 V8. I need to find a 2-bbl stromberg carb along W/ the carb riser?
(I think thats what they call it) Its metal, about an inch and a half
thick, it sits between the carb and the intake manifold. Any info would
be appreciated.
                              Thanks in advance,
                              Pee-wee.
--
1958 GMC 336 V-8 Factory Napco Suburban Carryall
1959 GMC 270 inline 6-cyl Suburban Carryall