[oletrucks] if anyone wants to see...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] if anyone wants to see...
From: "Alain Leclerc" <al69leclerc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:56:06 -0600
well it`s finally done... My pics are accessible.

go to    www.community.isavvix.com

in top right corner...
under name: alainleclerc
password: 56chevy

then go to MY SECURE FILES at the left under TOOLS.

let me know what you think.
And no, I haven`t done anything to it yet, I just got it last weekend.
I`m a little worried about the frame but I`m starting to think it might be
fixable.  Anyways,  you can all look at the pics and whenever you get
discouraged in your project you can say, well, at least I`m closer to
finishing it than Al is. (`;

P.S. since many of you can tell what kind of engine it is by the number...
maybe you can help me too... is it a 235 as I suspect?
# is 3835913 GM

P.S.S. in the pics... Dside = driver side & Pside = passenger side

Enjoy.
Al
Manitoba, Canada

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!