RE: [oletrucks] if anyone wants to see...

To: "OLETrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] if anyone wants to see...
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:19:17 -0800
Hello Al,

Pretty Neat Truck. Needs A Hell Of A Lot Of Work. The Seat I'm Assuming
Looks Original. Did You Check For A Broadcast Sheet? Unbolt The Seat (Put
Some Work Gloves On Since You Have A Wasp Nest In The Dash, Lord Knows What
Is Lurking Under The Seat!) Flip The Seat Over, And Take A Look. Broadcast
Sheets Are VERY Delicate, And Only Get Worser As The Car/Truck Ages. Take
Out Carefully, And Get Laminted Quickly. Many People In This Group Can Help
You Decode The Sheet. With The Engine, I Believe They Had A 216, & A 235
Engine. Ask Around. I Don't Know Much About The Engines Gasp! (Ford Man) But
I Do Know That The Engines Have A Tough As Nails Reputation. Only Thing I
Know About 6 Bangers Is The I6 In My 59 Edsel :)

Dane