Re: [oletrucks] Outside Key Lock

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Outside Key Lock
From: LIZINTW@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:30:58 EST
Hey Jon,

Thanks for the email my husband got the old lock and started off to the
locksmith unsure if that lock would even work and as he got to looking at the
old lock he examined its position when he removed it and realized that he was
able to slide off the clip and reposition it a quarter of the way.  It works
now!  Maybe we will have to give Chevy Duty a call and let their tech's know.

Thanks again,

Liz