Re: [oletrucks] manual transmissions

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] manual transmissions
From: "kirk pierce" <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:43:48 -0600
Just checked out your web site.  You are right, the shifter location is not
bad.

Is the "stock" 4 speed shifter location to which you refer located on the
floor pan where the circular indentions are formed in the floorpan?

Are you running a small block or a six?

Did you detail this install in an article some time back.  I seem to
remember an article about this on the old truck site.