Re: [oletrucks] Re-chrome shop in North Florida?

To: <ole51@att.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re-chrome shop in North Florida?
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:35:06 -0600
Terry there is a shop in Jackson Miss. that does great work and not to far
from North fla.  "Jackson Plating" is the business  name.
  They also do brass, copper, nickel, silver, Gold and maybe some I`m not
aware of.  They will let you do some or all the prep work if you want to
save some on the plate job. (Lot of labor in the prep work)

Pat   67 SS