[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] '55 1st Series parts

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] '55 1st Series parts
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:20:20 -0800
Here are a few parts for sale that came with my 1955 1st Series Chevy 1/2
ton.

Right front fender--pretty straight, minimal rust, two bullet holes.  The
fender was in the bed of the truck so I can't vouch for the exact year, but
it looks identical to the one on my pickup.

Back bumper with brackets--I would call this a Barden bumper, welded steel
and heavy duty.  It was on the truck so I know it fits.  I have no idea if
it's stock or aftermarket.

Spot light--This was installed on the cab near the driver's side door.  Once
again I have no idea of its history.

You can see the fender and bumper on my nephew's web site
 http://www.geocities.com/jbronsky1/eBayBodyParts.html

(Ebay is in the address because he put the parts on eBay for me a few months
ago.)  Hope someone can use them.  You can e-mail me directly at
wits_end@worldnet.att.net.

Harry
Reno, Nv