[oletrucks] new here-questions about my 54 2 ton truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] new here-questions about my 54 2 ton truck
From: SnotMe80@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:10:59 EST
me and my dad just bought a 54 2 ton dump truck-i currently own a 55 2nd
series also. are questions are on the 2 ton. it has a sick 235 in it? we were
wondering what v8 motor swaps are available? what years bolt up to the tranny
and pto? also it is six volts? what do i need to covert over to 12 volts?
also i have heard that the new chevy 3500 HD rims and tires will fit-is this
true? thanks
also i need a drivers side glass for my door. thanks
Rob

54 chevy 2 ton
55 chevy 1/2 ton