[oletrucks] 41-46 Parting out

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 41-46 Parting out
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:35:36 EST
Folks,

I just received 2 parts trucks that I'm going to be digging into over the
next couple of weekends.

First is a 1941 1/2 ton, pretty far gone but some salvageable parts...extra
engine (rebuilt) trany, etc.

1946 3/4 ton rebuilt running gear, frame was sandblasted and painted by PO
and rebuilt...I'm only using the cab  on it.

There's lots of misc parts that I have to go through...ping me of list if you
are interested.

I'm about 30 miles North of Boston, MA so take that into consideration as
shipping for some of this stuff can be quite expensive.

Mike

1966 Stepside - done
1946 1/2 ton - in progress
1950 5 window - waiting to be restored