[oletrucks] 46 @ home

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 @ home
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:09:53 -0600
Well guys I have the 46 parked under the carport as of this eve.  I will start
the tear down process soon.  I just love old cold winter days when I can build
up a good fire in the wood heater and tinker with a automobile.
I did get it to run and the old 216 is smooth as can be to my suprise!  Has a
4 speed in it and is a long wheel base 1/2 ton seems to all be intact with no
rust thru except some under the drivers side floor.
Can any of you tell me who has this floor pan as a repo?  I`ve found a few
sites that carry parts for the 46 but havn`t got around to searching thru all
of them so I don`t know who has what and where the best deals are . Thats
where I hope you can help!
Also is the long wheel base the more common of the two ?  I still havn`t found
any sites that list the eng code.  AAF 688 182

Pat   67 SS
        46 AD