Re: [oletrucks] first timer

To: Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] first timer
From: George Perez <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 06:44:42 -0500
I could not have said it better. If you are going to street rod "limited
budget "is not going to work. I have found this out first hand . I
thought I could  get parts from the junk yard et. and build a nice truck
with a more hours of  labor & elbow grease. Wrong answer!!! IT SOUNDS
LIKE A GOOD PLAN  though .Like Gary said figure out what you want then
do it right. You will be much happy. This is supposed to be fun, don't
stress yourself out.

George
55 1/2 ton TF