Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: John Howard <debjonjd@vianet.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:35:37 -0700 (MST)
I think they are the same size. just suspension differences?
I too am on the lookout for a panel. I had two that I could have
purchased, however, I still had my '53 5 window at the time and couldn't
justify another vehicle.. Anyway, I'll let you know if I run across
anything that I can't afford.
-alfie