Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: jrdorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:25:56 -0500
Ok, i could be wrong, but all the literature I've seen only lists 1/2
and one ton panels. as anyone ever actually seen a 3/4 ton? I mean that
has a different wheelbase than the 1 ton. Or have a sales book or manual
with 3/4 ton panels listed?

I ask this as I have seen people that had 1 tons pickups with the 3800
badge insiting they were 3/4 ton trucks. i have also seen people with
3/4 tons saying they were 1 ton.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I really would like to know if
I'm wrong and there were 3/4 ton panels made.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL