[oletrucks] Re: Need sign-up help for a new guy

To: <990158.STUD@nhtv.nl>, "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Need sign-up help for a new guy
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:45:53 -0600
Bart-

I'm going to hook you up with the Oletrucks email list.  These guys are a
world of information for old Chevy and GMC trucks, and I have learned a
great deal.  And I'm glad you like my website!

I'm not quite sure how to get onto the list, so I am forwarding this to the
list so that someone can help you get hooked up.  How 'bout it, truckers,
can someone tell Bart how to join?

Thanks!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas