[oletrucks] 46 parts coming up for sale

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 parts coming up for sale
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:08:22 -0600
Guys if any of you need some parts for the 46 let me know .  I`m going to
"hack" mine soon.
(I`ll have a original 216 with mataching 4 speed tranny plus other parts>
gauges that work. front axel, rear end, springs,ect.)  let me know if you want
a shot at them , If not they will go to ebay.
The eng runs fine! and tranny shifts out good..  Still has the old delco
starter and gen. which works all the way.

Pat    67 Nova SS
         46 AD chevy truck