Re: [oletrucks] info

To: "laurie and mike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] info
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:43:42 -0500
Mike, should be common as heck used in yards! I'm thinking 73 to 87 should
be about same. Yards should have a book to see what years you need. I'm
curious as to WHY one would need to replace those. You can get balljoints
and  A-arm bearings if they are worn, I would think. AND, don't they stick
out too far to keep wheels in fenders?  Seems to me, I remember someone
on-line that sold a shorter A-arm to keep them inside when you used later
suspensions. I don't think I saved the address and don't remember the name
now. Is that what you wish to do? Just curious.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE