Re: [oletrucks] Parts Car?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts Car?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:22:57 -0800
I want to thank everyone who offered some input.

As of a couple hours ago I'm the owner of a 1978 Monte Carlo with a 305/350
and various other goodies that look usuable.  The car runs and drives, goes
down the road smooth and straight, and even felt right hitting some speed
bumps a bit harder than I would normally.

It will probably sit till spring, but I think this is the motor/transmission
and IFS for my '54.