[oletrucks] 1954 235 Engine For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 235 Engine For Sale
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:28:51 -0600
After about a year and a half of procrastination, I finally finished my 54
235 engine. I dont need it, but I hate dirty engines lying around so made a
project out of it. The 1954 235 is unique in that it uses alot of parts left
over from 1953 but incorporated the full pressure oil system. For example,
old style oil pump screen, water pump, and breathing valve cover are a few
oddities. If you are on the market for a 1954 engine for your frame up
resto, this one will save you alot of time and is priced pretty
competitively considering the time and care put into each specific step.

Its on my web site. Go to www.speedprint.com/Deves50 then to "Advanced
Design Parts Resources", then to Deves Parts for Sale or Trade. Then wait
awhile for the pics to come up. They are high resolution and depending on
your connection, may take a coupla beers to get loaded!

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50