[oletrucks] Truck For Sale...

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck For Sale...
From: "Jeff McCoy" <bowtiebits@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:31:33 -0600
A customer came in that has a truck for sale: 1949 1/2 ton 5-window that runs
and drives. He's asking $1,500. The truck has new tires and a new six-volt
battery. Please do not contact us. Call Roger at the number below for more
information. We're not benefiting from the sale of this truck in any way;
we're just trying to help out a customer.
Roger W. Fife
(316) 684-5824
Thank you,
Marilyn