[oletrucks] for sale impalas & buick

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] for sale impalas & buick
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:13:17 -0700
sorry for the off topic, but I've got to clear some stuff out of my yard and
thought I'd try here before eb*y...

all cars are in north central Montana

I have 2 '69 impala's both are 2 dr hardtops between them they'll make a
good project car   one has AC, the other has disc brakes   they are even the
same color!!  (green)   no engine or tranny with either    I'm thinking
they're worth at least $500 for the pair (only one title)

I also have a '54 Buick Special   4 door, it is complete!   it needs redone,
but is in excellent shape for a project    interior is rough and it needs
hood supports or a new hood and there is rust above both headlights but the
rockers and floors seem solid!    v8 engine turns over freely and both it
and the auto tranny show full fluids   brakes worked when I unloaded it off
the trailer but I have no idea of their condition other than that     I saw
some '54 headlight bezels go for $250-300 awhile ago on eb*y and this car
comes with 3 of those...  my asking price is $1000 but I'd consider offers
on it if thats too high or I'll eb*y it in January

I can store these cars until spring (probably end of may) with no problem
what-so-ever      if I have a solid date for next summer I can probably work
something out     I am willing to deliver in the western US for expenses if
it can be arranged to fit my schedule    I can haul two cars at once too
I travel mostly Montana, Idaho, Washington, Dakotas & Wyoming  but will also
be heading for southern CA next summer

thanks
      Dustin