[oletrucks] Long running boards

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Long running boards
From: lglenn11@mchsi.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:58:47 +0000
Hi, gang.

To make a long story short, I have some original steel running boards that
appear to be for a truck longer than my 3/4 ton '49.  They are in pristine
shape (primed and ready for paint).

Before my metal fabricator guy starts the shortening process, I thought I'd
cast about here to see if anybody has any running boards to fit my truck that
they'd like to trade.  The only caveat is they need to be of equal quality.

Seems a shame to cut these up.  He's going to start on them Monday.

-Lee
1949 Chevy 3600