[oletrucks] IFS advice needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] IFS advice needed
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:16:58 -0600
I'm investigating putting an IFS on my '56 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup.  I
initially priced a Heidts Superide II with power rack, but just recently was
suggested to look into a TCI (Total Cost Involved) unit that has many of the
same features (except coilovers) and is priced about $900 less than Heidts.
Someone also thought Fat Man Fabrications might have a comparable IFS.

I've already talked to a couple of Heidts owners, but I'm curious if anyone
out there has any experience (good or bad) with TCI or Fat Man systems.
Would appreciate any comments.  Thanks in advance.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL