Re: [oletrucks] IFS advice needed

To: Richard Davis <rddavis@sterlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS advice needed
From: John Garton <jgarton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:02:12 -0800 (PST)
I have a heidts front end in my 55 2nd series, and am completely satisfied with
it.  Not only the quality of the parts but the tech support and the
instructions that came with the unit.  Remember, you pay for what you get.  To
me it was worth the price.

John Garton
55 2nd series
 Richard Davis <rddavis@sterlink.net> wrote:I gave up on an IFS for my '52. I
purchased a TCI system and when I got it
home found out the instructions weren't adequate to do the job. I requested
more information and was sent a few more drawings which were different from
the first. Found out later they were a copy of Heidts instructions.
Fortunately, I was able to return the IFS. Most manufactures (except
Heidts) won't send out their instructions for you to preview before you buy
the product. My experience has been that most kids toys have better
instructions than some of these kits.

Know what your getting into before you buy!

RDavis