[oletrucks] Another How-To bites the dust!

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Another How-To bites the dust!
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:41:46 -0600
I have completed one of my two deluxe heaters and took enough pictures to
document the entire process. You can see my new How-To on my website. Just
go to the How-To Resources, then find 'Advanced Design Deluxe Heater
Restoration' and tell me what you think. I realize the loading time is
insane, but that is so that you can download those pictures and have
1200x1600 ultra high resolution. You might need them if you ever do this.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50