[oletrucks] new website for my truck

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new website for my truck
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:52:31 -0700 (MST)
Howdy, folks.  I hope everyone is having a happy holiday.  I just felt
like mentioning that I now have an online log for the work I do on my '54
Chevy pickup at http://54peanut.blogspot.com.  It probably won't be
updated very often, since I ran out of money for the time being, but it
might be worth looking at every once in a while.  I'll try to include
photos whenever I can.

Enjoy, and happy holidays!

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
SNOE Mission Operations Lead Flight Controller
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
"The eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the
planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed
by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace."
-- John F. Kennedy