[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Heater Switches wanted

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Heater Switches wanted
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:36:38 -0500
Deve, you can still buy those new. I got one at Auto-Zone looking in there
electrical switch hard catologue myself. You can get 6 or 12 volt. Forget
company's name, but it looks exactly like the ones in our  trucks, with the
little clamp down bolt for under the dash and all. I have it in my 54 now.
Has a light in knob center too. It was listed as a "Universal" switch
towards the back of the switch listings. This is a picture catologue that I
saw. Seems it was about $9, three years ago or so. If you can't find, maybe
I kept the  box # or such in my receipts and I can look for it.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com
Big AD trucks, COE