[oletrucks] Old Bolt Collections wanted

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Bolt Collections wanted
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:33:29 -0600
I dunno whats a fair price, but I am looking to purchase all the old nuts
and bolts and misc. small hardware you have lying around (old truck
related). If you have extra small parts like this, please contact me. I have
this really nifty invention I created. Its a motorized small parts blaster
that goes inside my blast cabinet and make short order of small parts. I
then go get it all replated for about .20 cents a pound. I have about 800
pounds of small parts already, but I keep getting asked for this or that and
am concerned I will soon deplete my resources. I dont care if they are
greasy and grungy. Just put it all in an appropriate shipping box and send
what you can spare to me. Anyone? I will then act as a central used small
hardware resource for our hobby if there is enough interest.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50