Re: [oletrucks] tool question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tool question
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:07:59 -0500
 I'm getting a set of 4 clutch-head screwdrivers from Santa (my daughter).
Went to Sears, Craftsman dept. They never heard of them, couldn't find them
in the catalog. Maintenance man at work said he'd ask his Snap-on salesman.
but you could guess at the price! Go to Channellock.com. I found them there,
all 4, and reasonably priced too. Reputable name to boot. One less gift to
return this year!!!
  And if I may.........happy Holidays to all-may everything be the right
size and color. If not, may your return lines be small!!

Ed in Mich
'57 3100