Re: [oletrucks] tool question

To: "Ole_Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tool question
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:52:17 -0800 (PST)
They are called clutch head screws and many of the local parts places carry
them but not
all...seems I see them often and I frequent NAPA, Pep Boys, Autozone, and
Advance...but
can't guarantee where I've seen them.  Sears might have them as well.  Several
of the
Truck vendors sell  them for sure.

Mark Noakes