[oletrucks] Engine and Stuff for sale

Subject: [oletrucks] Engine and Stuff for sale
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:56:49 -0800
I've finally managed to sort out all my engine number and title issues, and am
ready to begin working on my '54 3100.  I'm going to replace all the running
gear, and don't need to keep any of what it has.

Does anyone want any of it?

The motor appears to be an original '54 235.  The manifolds are gone, and the
distributor is out.  Since I pulled it out of the brush where it had sat for
years, I suspect the motor is rusty inside.

Transmission is a three-speed with a floor shift.  Rear is a closed type that
has been partially disassembled.

I'd consider trading for sheet metal for either the '54 or my '55 1st
suburban.  I'm looking more to get the stuff out of here than to make money,
so if you can minimize my time and trouble the prices will be real friendly.

Its all near Seattle and I can deliver if you are nearby.

I'm also taking apart a '78 Monte Carlo as a donor for the '54.  If you know
anyone interested in Monte Carlo body/interior stuff its priced real friendly
too.

Steve@OldSub.com
'54 Chevy 3100
'55 1st GMC Suburban