[oletrucks] Thanks for Advice on IFS and Rear Ends for 55-59 Chevy Truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for Advice on IFS and Rear Ends for 55-59 Chevy Trucks
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:28:21 -0600
Thanks for the response to my message earlier today.  I've received some
excellent information and am compiling all the reply's (including who sent
them). Thus far have over 7 pages in a MicroSoft Word document and will add
any future reply's.

Appreciate all your comments and advice.  Once I've made a decision I'll let
you know.

Thanks again,

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside