Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF

To: "cwr" <cramey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for TF
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:20:32 -0800
Thanks!

I plan a 305 and 350 turbo for this truck, so if yours works well, mine should
too.

The most tortured car in my past was a V-8 Vega that had a positraction axle
from a Vega wagon.  It broke lots of things, but never the rear axle (traction
was a problem).  Don't ask how long ago that was, I'm feeling old just
thinking about it.