[oletrucks] Rear end spring pads

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear end spring pads
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:45:02 -0500
Fellas, in the past I have found it hard to find spring pads for mounting a
late model rear in our trucks hard to find in less
than 3" width. Now, I was looking thru a J C Whitney catalog for first time
in years and found they have all sorts of sizes in it. 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2",
and 3". Most of our trucks need the 2". Whitney's catalogs are much nicer
now, and I even saw ads for the painless brand wire harnesses for fuel
injection and other things. I'm gonna order some tire changing irons from
them and see how they are. They are on-line now too, havent' looked at the
site yet.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
glperry@fwi.com