Re: [oletrucks] Rear end spring pads

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end spring pads
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:02:42 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2003 11:52:41 AM Central Standard Time,
glperry@fwi.com writes:

> Fellas, in the past I have found it hard to find spring pads for mounting a
> late model rear in our trucks hard to find in less than 3" width.

I found a local trailer supply company (repair/rebuild parts for camper
trailers, etc.) that has several different size spring perches in stock, on
the shelf!  Even better than that, they were cheap.  Check out similar stores
in you area.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside