[oletrucks] blazer frame

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] blazer frame
From: "Robert Kremer" <hrkremer@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:32:22 -0800
I have been given a mid to late 80s full size blazer. The 350 motor is gone
but the transmission, four wheel drive transfer case, drive shaft and rear are
all in fine working order. The body is shot but the suspension, power disk
brakes, and chassis seem in good condition. My question for tonight is if
anyone has had experience placing a 1950 model pick up body on a full size 4
wheel drive blazer chassis. Will it fit? What are the pit falls? Can an air
bag shock system be installed to lower the truck and keep it from getting too
high in the air as some four wheel drives are? I appreciate all of the
experienced wisdom of this list.
Bob
50-3100
58 apache