Re: [oletrucks] Five Window Task Force Cab Photo

To: Cameo3124@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Five Window Task Force Cab Photo
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 09:37:45 -0500
Here is a photo that I had of a 5 window cab...  Here's a link...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/5WindowCab.jpg

If ya ever need a place to show a photo to the list, sent 'em to me at
wayne@chevytrucks.org and i'll put on the server and provide ya link that
you can send to the list. Of course, this goes for anybody on the
list..   --wayne

At 04:24 PM 1/8/03 -0500, Cameo3124@aol.com wrote:
>Here are few photos I took this afternoon of a 5 window cab for any one
>interested .. I dont know if this will come up on the web site but if anyone
>wants copies email me .
>  cameo3124@aol.com
>
>Richard
>
>[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a
>name of 630fro90.ZIP]

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne