Re: [oletrucks] Five Window Task Force Cab Photo

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Five Window Task Force Cab Photo
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:41:09 -0500
Here are the photos of the 5 window cab that Richard has for sale.
This sparked all the 5 window cab thread of last few days.
Heeerrrrr  they are....  --wayne
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/630front.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/630side.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/630rear.jpg

P.s. RIchard--if you don't get any takers from the list-you can post it up
on the classified section of http://www.chevytrucks.org for free  ---wayne

At 03:46 PM 1/8/03 -0500, you wrote:
>HI Delvin I have a truck for sale that is a 5 window,,, Now its not a pickup,
>  to my knowlege there werent any 5 window pickups made factory althoguh ive
>seen some that were made pick up by removing the cab from a larger truck(with
>5 window) and putting on a pickup chassis..makes for a real nice looking
>truck,, one I had seen was put with a cameo bed and was a feature in  pickups
>N panels magazine a few years ago...I have a  59 630 series GMC tractor
>trailer type hauler that has a 5th wheel..they use the same size cab as the
>pickup therfore all after market stuff for the cab will fit on this one,, the
>cab is a big back window cab..  they seperated the window into three sections
>with some partitions riveted in between .,, I imagine the glass is  near
>impossible to replace  now cause you cant just take a tempered big back
>window and cut sections to fit wuith out breaking the glass,, im Asking $2800
>for the truck it a rare one..all glass is good,, it has a 503 Cu.in.
>6cylinder with a 3X4 compound tranny setup..single axle rear  10:20 tires,
>Air brakes with glad hand air lines for trailer hook up..the Nose is much
>longer than a pick up and the hood is gullwing style,,Ill take some pictures
>if your interested,,  I was going to make a classic  car trailer hauler with
>it to tow my cameo and other TF truck i built,, I just havent had the time
>anymore,,and have lost interest,
>Richard Scott
>Seattle area

Wayne Osborne