Re: [oletrucks] bed wood finishing

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bed wood finishing
From: "Bruce Gyger" <bruce@destinationseattle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:01:53 -0800
I finished the oak in my '55-2nd with West System epoxy.  The 207 hardener is
UV resistant.  I topped it off with 3 coats of a spar varnish.  Excellent UV
and moisture resistance and bomb proof to boot.  I haul 'stuff' and this
3-year old finish is none the worse for wear.

Bruce Gyger
www.destinationseattle.com
A Convention, Meeting, and Event Support Company
(206) 310-1795