Re: [oletrucks] Power Steering

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Power Steering
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:17:23 -0800 (PST)
Having driven more vehicles than I can count, I would
not be without power steering. I installed a Camero
clip under my truck for 3 reasons: better ride, power
steering, and disk brakes.  Since I build my truck to
be a daily driver, power steering is a must. Unless
you are going to race your truck, the extra horsepower
to operate the power steering pump will not be missed.
The first generation Mustangs I owned were all manual
steering, except for the one I put a 351 Cleveland in,
I kept the power steering because it really made
difference. I realize that these were different than
MIIs, but as I recall they did have rack and pinion
steering.  My vote, install the power steering.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100