Re: [oletrucks] Re: Electronic ignition on 235 six

To: "Dave" <dave@juniorbaseball.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Electronic ignition on 235 six
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:05:51 -0600
Dave,I have the Pertronix's in my 58 235 and I love it starts good, runs
good, sounds good and you don't have to adjust anything.I give there
products an A+. Smokey on the list, has it in his AD and he told me He loved
it and it ran better than it ever did, I put mine in when I put it on the
road so I don't have anything to compare it to.
Try www.pertronix.com
HooT58