[oletrucks] parts help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parts help
From: "laurieandmike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:25:18 -0400
HI there
will i am kinda on the last part of the road to getting my 56 chevy truck
looking like a truck again.
But i need a few parts first
1. i need a set of parking lights(sockets etc)
2. i need a center section for my 80 chev 12 bolt truck rear (posi,or a power
trax system or something like that )
3. i need the passenger side door mechanism that keeps the door closed
4. i also want a set of after market gauges to replace the factory gauges so
any help in picking something would be great

I think thats about it and if anyone has any of this stuff please let me know
thanks
mike