[oletrucks] wreck yard

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wreck yard
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:46:22 -0800
i have some pics of this cool yard i found next to where my grammie lived.
its 4+ hours from my house but i do go over there and will make a run if
enough of you front money for the parts you want. there is a ton of AD stuff
and lots of TF stuff-including a very good big back window carb. also some
60-72 stuff too. tons of AD hoods and doors.. cabs...
        let me know if youre interested.
also-foudn a pair of 34/35 1ton flatbed trucks-totally complete with perfect
front groups but rotted wood frames. 1000$/pair-in northern calfiornia
mark

  http://customclassics.org