[oletrucks] 54/55 Deluxe stainless windshield trim

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 54/55 Deluxe stainless windshield trim
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:00:47 +0000
To the list,

During one of my therapy sessions I came across 1 and 3/4 sets of Deluxe
stainless front window trim for 54 and 55 first AD cabs.  I have no use for
it other than to trade for some UNBLEMISHED #4 and #5 original chrome grill
bars for the 48 to 53 grills.  Yes those bars are numbered, #1 is on the top
and #5 is closest to the bumper.  Please help me help you.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window