[oletrucks] 1958 GMC Dash

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Dash
From: "Jim V." <dcvjrv@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:23:09 -0500
Hi Group,

I pulled the windshield today on my 1958 GMC and the where the dash is
welded to
the cowl is rusted through on the left side as well as the left side upper
pillar is rusted through.
Add to the fact that the ashtray area has been butchered, I am now going to
be looking for a
good upper and lower dash as well as the left hand pillar from just below
the lower part of the
windshield opening to just above the top of the upper windshield opening.

I also need a good windshield lower garnish molding as mine is rusted
through in couple of places
where the clips are located.

If anybody can help me with these problems, it would be greatly appreciated.
I will either good
cleaned used parts or new stuff

Help,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net