[oletrucks] Shadows Club Statement

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shadows Club Statement
From: "Rob The ToonMan Butler" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 02:41:15 -0800
Shadows of the Night Chevy & GMC Truck Club

            Club Mission Statement
The purpose of  Shadows of the Night is to promote and provide information and
create friendships thru the Classic Chevrolet and GMC Trucks. We also provide
a place to share resources and information.  All are welcome and this is a
family oriented Club, however proper conduct is required.

 Our goals are simple, to create a place for the members to  share information
and seek knowledge and have fun while doing it. We do not criticize anyone but
share our own opinions.

Shadows of the Night  is a small club based in Portland OR.  We are open to
all GM Trucks, but we mostly cater to the Pre-80 models.  Shadows trucks are
Stock, Full Custom, Drivers, and even piles of parts in a garage.  Makes no
difference to us, as long as it is a GM Truck!!!!

We started up in June of 2002, and now have over 50 members, both here and
across the U.S. & Canada.  We have a Monthly Newsletter called 'Voices from
the Shadows' that has Articles, Classifieds, Tech Tips, Show dates, etc.

We encourage all ideas, comments and suggestions as

to what you would like to see in a club.    Your suggestions may help in the
direction the club is going and at the very least will   be given careful
though and deliberation.  You may post your suggestions the regular club
message board at the MSN Group site and we will be able to take it from
there.

   http://groups.msn.com/ShadowsoftheNightChevyGMCTrucks
We are making this information available, so that any new prospective Members
will have not only all of the pertinent information he or she needs to make
the decision to join the club, you will also know how the information came
about.  Remember we welcome all suggestions that any prospective member would
have to offer, as to what they would like to see   in the club.

Rob.The ToonMan
Shadows of the Night-  Manager
http://groups.msn.com/ShadowsoftheNightChevyGMCTrucks

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
Shadows Logo.bmp]