[oletrucks] Brake pedal return spring

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake pedal return spring
From: BerChevy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:39:46 EST
I found a broken spring with one end connected to a lever that is part of the
original (thru-the-floor) brake pedal.  It looks like what returns the brake
pedal up from the floor--where it now rests.  Other end is broken somewhere
after the bend starts so I do not know how long it should be.  Also I believe
I have found the spot near the driver side wheel where broken end would
attach.

I would appreciate any info that our knowledgeable crew can give such as
confirm assumption about purpose of this spring and where it attaches on
other end, length, potential sources, any other specs that might be needed to
order one.

Thanks,
            ___
 l---O-------------O--l      Berry Moore