[oletrucks] Shifting and Misc parts for '54 Chevy

To: OleTruck Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shifting and Misc parts for '54 Chevy
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:48:47 -0500 (EST)
Just put the '54 in the garage tonight - going to see if it will run
tomorrow. (I'm just starting the restoration, for those who missed my
previous email.)

I'm looking for a few parts...
1. Most of the shifting parts - lever, the rod that goes through the
firewall, the linkages between that and the transmission.
2. Gauges. They're all broken or missing.
3. Is there a cover for the radio hole in the dash?

That's all I can think of right now. Obviously, those are in order of
importance. :)

Thanks!

Rich